The Power of Positive Affirmations
To a large extent, your happiness and your success in life is determined by the thoughts you hold in your subconscious mind. Positive Affirmations are powerful statements that are used to build a positive internal dialog. By consistently repeating positive affirmations to yourself, you create positive subconscious thoughts.
These new, positive, productive thoughts will replay automatically throughout your life. Each time they replay, they’ll reinforce the new positive inner-image you have of yourself and your life in general.
By replacing old, negative thinking with new, positive subconscious thoughts you’ll be able to access the endless resources of positive energy you have within yourself. And you’ll be able to create a new, positive reality for yourself.
When you use positive affirmations, let yourself really feel them. Fully experience each one. Enjoy them. Assume each affirmation to be true in your physical reality. Feel the positive emotions that are appropriate for this positive reality. This will help you make positive changes more quickly and automatically.
Maximize the Benefits of Using Positive Affirmations
The following two nuggets of advice will help you maximize the benefits of using positive affirmations:
1.) Use the affirmations frequently. It’s one thing to know about affirmations and use them occasionally. It’s quite another thing to use them regularly everyday for at least 60-90 days. For some people it takes a bit longer. That is why you should use them frequently for at least …
2.) You must continue to actively “eject” the negatives you experience daily If you use affirmations occasionally, but allow negatives to dominate your thoughts throughout the day, any progress you make will be quickly negated. So, if you find yourself thinking a negative thought, consciously “eject” that thought and replace it with one of your favorite positive affirmations.
Start Using Positive Affirmations from Today!
Examples of Positive Affirmations:
Here you’ll find dozens of carefully chosen, time-tested, positive affirmations that will help get you started. Select those that you think will be most helpful. Write them down, carry them with you, and use them often. Get into the habit of saying them while you’re doing routine things such as brushing your teeth or washing your hands. Repeat these affirmations to yourself (out loud or silently).
1.) Affirmations for Self-Love 😀
- I love myself no matter what.
- I give myself permission to shine.
- I am filled with light, love and peace.
- I’m proud of all I have accomplished.
- I treat myself with kindness and respect.
- I am my own best friend and cheerleader.
- I don’t have to be perfect; I just have to be me.
- Today I give myself permission to be greater than my fears.
- I honor the best parts of myself and share them with others.
- Thank you for the qualities, traits and talents that make me so unique.
2.) Affirmations for Inner Clarity 😀
- I am centered, calm and clear.
- I trust my feelings and insights.
- Today I awaken to my higher wisdom.
- My inner voice guides me in every moment.
- I am detached and open to divine guidance.
- Thank you for showing me the way to my dreams.
- I always know the right actions to achieve my goals.
- Today I am completely tuned in to my inner wisdom.
- When I know where I’m going, getting there is a cinch.
- Harmony is always a sign that I am balanced from within.
3.) Affirmations for Healing 😀
- I am strong and healthy.
- I love taking good care of myself.
- I am feeling stronger and better now.
- I open to the natural flow of wellness now.
- Today nurturing myself is my highest priority.
- Abundant health and wellness are my birthright.
- My energy and vitality are increasing every day.
- Thank you for my strength, my health and my vitality.
- My inner guidance leads me to the right healing modalities for me.
- Thank you for the opportunity to balance my mind, body and spirit.
4.) Affirmations for Life Purpose 😀
- I am meant to do great things.
- I am limited only by my vision of what is possible.
- I fulfill my life purpose by starting here, right now.
- Today I follow my heart and discover my destiny.
- My life purpose can be whatever I decide to make it.
- The better I know myself, the clearer my purpose becomes.
- I need not know the entire journey in order to take one step.
- Today I present my love, passion, talent and joy as a gift to the world.
- My unique skills and talents can make a profound difference in the world.
- My purpose is to develop and share the best parts of myself with others.
5.) Affirmations for Abundance and Prosperity 😀
- Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
- I always have more than enough of everything I need.
- I open to the flow of great abundance in all areas of my life.
- I allow the universe to bless me in surprising and joyful ways.
- I am always led to the people who need what I have to offer.
- As my commitment to help others grows, so does my wealth.
- My day is filled with limitless potential in joy, abundance and love.
- Today I expand my awareness of the abundance all around me.
- My grateful heart is a magnet that attracts more of everything I desire.
- Prosperity surrounds me, prosperity fills me, prosperity flows to me and through me.
6.) Affirmations for Love 😀
- I am grateful for the people in my life.
- I deserve a loving, healthy relationship.
- I see everyone I meet as a soul mate.
- I am ready for a healthy, loving relationship.
- I am the perfect partner for my perfect partner.
- All of my relationships are meaningful and fulfilling.
- I deserve to be loved and I allow myself to be loved.
- Today I release fear and open my heart to true love.
- As I share my love with others the universe mirrors love back to me.
- I trust the universe to know the type of partner who is perfect for me.
7.) Affirmations for Opportunity 😀
- Each decision I make creates new opportunities.
- An opportunity is simply a possibility until I act on it.
- I boldly act on great opportunities when I see them.
- Some of the best opportunities are made, not found.
- Opportunities are everywhere, if I choose to see them.
- My intuition leads me to the most lucrative opportunities.
- I expand my awareness of the hidden potential in each experience.
- Today I open my mind to the endless opportunities surrounding me.
- Today I see each moment as a new opportunity to express my greatness.
- Let each of my experiences today be a gateway to something even better.
8.) Affirmations for Inner Peace 😀
- All is well, right here, right now.
- Where peace dwells, fear cannot.
- Peace begins with a conscious choice.
- A peaceful heart makes for a peaceful life.
- Today I embrace simplicity, peace and solace.
- Today my mission is to surrender and release.
- I am filled with the light of love, peace and joy.
- By becoming peace, I create peace in every experience.
- I trust the universe to deliver my highest good in every situation.
- Peace comes when I let go of trying to control every tiny detail.
9.) Affirmations for Healthy Weight and Body Image 😀
- Today my own well-being is my top priority.
- As I love myself, I allow others to love me too.
- Flaws are transformed by love and acceptance.
- Today I love my body fully, deeply and joyfully.
- I love the way I feel when I take good care of myself.
- I am growing more beautiful and luminous day by day.
- My body is simply a projection of my beliefs about myself.
- I choose to see the divine perfection in every cell of my body.
- My body has its own wisdom and I trust that wisdom completely.
- Today I choose to honor my beauty, my strength and my uniqueness.
10.) Affirmations for Self-Confidence and Self-Belief 😀
- Today I am willing to fail in order to succeed.
- Fear is only a feeling; it cannot hold me back.
- Today I put my full trust in my inner guidance.
- I grow in strength with every forward step I take.
- I release my hesitation and make room for victory.
- I know that I can master anything if I do it enough times.
- With a solid plan and a belief in myself, there’s nothing I can’t do.
- I believe that I have the strength to make my dreams come true.
- I’m proud of myself for even daring to try; many people won’t even do that.
- I’m going to relax and have fun with this, no matter what the outcome may be.
I am, I can, I will
“I am” Affirmations
I am alive
I am healthy
I am happy
I am connected with God
I am protected and safe
I am a good person
I am beautiful
I am strong
I am competent
I am intelligent
I am loving
I am energetic
I am enthusiastic
I am generous
I am forgiving
I am free
I am relaxed
I am courageous
I am trusting
I am caring
I am smart
I am creative
I am productive
I am thankful
“I can” Affirmations
I can change
I can grow
I can gain self-confidence
I can be strong
I can let go of fear
I can be positive
I can laugh and have fun
I can love my children
I can let go of guilt
I can be assertive
I can lose weight
I can stop smoking
I can heal
I can take risks
I can be a winner
I can handle my own problems
I can be honest with my feelings
I can let go of being compulsive
I can control my temper
I can succeed
“I will” Affirmations
I will have a GREAT day
I will love myself better everyday
I will respect myself day
I will feel less guilt each day
I will manage my time better today
I will feel good things about me today
I will be healthy each day
I will take care of me today
I will challenge myself to change today
I will control my stress today
I will grow emotionally stronger today
I will smile more everyday
I will praise my children today
I will sleep peacefully tonight
I will face my fears courageously today
I will take on only what I can do today
I will handle my money wisely today
I will take a risk to grow today
I will give more today
I will say “Thank You Universe” each day
Обичаш Ли Изгодните Промоции? 🙂
( Побързай, преди офертите да са разграбени ) 🙁